Search for atmospheres
At first the bell tower rings in the distance. Its warning echoes through the streets and alleys. Several guards run down the street, shouting at the stunned townsfolk crowding the way. First one, then three, then ten panicked townsfolk run past you. Now, as if one great avalanche let loose from a mountain, the crowd crumbles into disarray pouring through the streets away from the growing smoke plumes rising in the sky. All flee in all directions, screaming in terror, and running for their lives. They have come. They've come to take, enslave, and kill. They come to destroy the realm of Man.
This background ambiance should fill any RPG raid encounter involving most creatures, but it was designed with Orcs in mind. Please enjoy!
Comments for "Village Raid"
License details for "Village Raid"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass_shattering_05 by c-rogers from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Shouting by DickBlox from http://freesound.org +)
- Beast1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Sword battle simple by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Deep impact by soundsnap.com *)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
*) Soundsnap.com license