Search for atmospheres
October 4th, 1940
Shelter Sweet Shelter
Dear Diary, there was another air raid today, a big one, so I'm writing this from the safety of the shelter. Dad's still got that horrible cough. No matter how much water I bring him it just won't go away. I'm pretty sure it's the old man in here smoking that's causing it. What a bloody codger. Can't he see my father's ill? As if that wasn't enough, Rosy is crying up a storm. Mum tries to comfort her but it doesn't help much. Good lord I think I'm going mad down here. With Love, Elizabeth Carter
Comments for "Shelter Sweet Shelter"
License details for "Shelter Sweet Shelter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- British WW2 Air Raid Siren by fmagrao from http://freesound.org +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Bunker Buster by GuardianSoldier +)
- Distant Explosion by GuardianSoldier +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Radio Conversation by Radio from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)