Search for atmospheres
Base during war
A crowded military base. Constant radio signals are coming in. Men are taking off. Planes constantly fly by, and tanks can be heard driving. People are constantly called about the base. Whether this base survives the war all depends on the work of the soldiers, both here and on the front lines.
Comments for "Military Base"
License details for "Military Base"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- radio static with morse code by GameramPC from http://freesound.org +)
- Soldiers Marching by GuardianSoldier +)
- WWII Radio Chatter 1 by GuardianSoldier +)
- Computer keyboard typing by Halleck from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting by plusminuszero from http://freesound.org +)
- Jet Flyby by soundfx.com +)
- CommChatter by Starwars.com +)
- Tanks by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license