Search for atmospheres
Stay low, keep moving.
Intense Battle in the Distance
They broke through the line days ago - now the rear flank is dug in trying its best to keep them away from the highway long enough for Command to run further east. The last thing left to do before we give up the sector is to deploy the Intel Retrieval Teams - that's you. Hopefully the facilities the brass ordered sealed up before they beat us back over the mountains were too deep or too far off the beaten path for them to notice. Find them, extract the data, and link back up with Force Recon dug into the hills, they're your ticket out. Good luck out there, keep your head down.
Photo credit - "Wasteland" by amylovesyah on Flickr. Used under the Creative Commons License 2.0
Comments for "Intense Battle in the Distance"
License details for "Intense Battle in the Distance"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- M240 Machine gun by By Matt.G - www.freesound.org +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Howitzer - Overhead, Distant by GuardianSoldier +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- Jet Flyby by soundfx.com +)
- Creaking Metal Soundscape by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
- Radio Chatter, Vietnam, Actual by Youtube, "Radio Recording From The Vietnam War - Recon Team Ambushed (1/3) " +)