Search for atmospheres
Fight Against Epic Creature
Fight against epic creature
Based on the Battlefield ambient, I added the sound opf the creature and the crowd in panic
We know it from TV, we love watching the enemy loosing under our heavy fire playing the WWII video game. But how it was for real. How do the soldiers feel and hear? Sirens, frightening explosions, gun fire from snipers and planes dropping their bombs. There is no turning back.
But luckily it is over for good. Now you can taste the atmosphere here, being safe.
Comments for "Fight against epic creature"
License details for "Fight against epic creature"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cannon Explosion by By Alienbomb - www.freesound.org +)
- Machine Gun 2 by By Alienbomb - www.freesound.org +)
- Close distance fire by By Cam.dudes and Matt.g - www.freesound.org +)
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- M240 Machine gun by By Matt.G - www.freesound.org +)
- A Call To Arms by Gerard Marino *)
- Small crowd panic by JohnsonBrandEditing from http://freesound.org +)
- Carnivorous Dinosaur Noises by King Asylus +)
*) Soundsnap.com license