Search for atmospheres
a night in the camps
after my battle dear mother...
After a long day on the battle field you and your comrades sit by the camp fire quietly; thinking of the past days and past years. Occasionally you think of something to say to your family back home and scribble it down accordingly. The Cavalry is near by with messengers running to and fro with the occasional train heard off in the distance. A slight rain comes down lightly tapping on the canvas tent behind you.
Comments for "after my battle dear mother..."
License details for "after my battle dear mother..."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cicadas in Rainforest by Acclivity of the Freesound Project +)
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- Tree Frogs by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Lonely train whistle by boteman +)
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Whinnies by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)